Thursday, November 8, 2007

big thanks for the big event

There are so many times, mainly late nights,

when I feel so alone in this battle that I face

-in the war that my daughter is facing.

But at the event last night at Smooth's,

I felt so encouraged and loved that I know this battle is being fought

-with an army full of people who care so deeply about

me, my daughter and just plain ol' people who need a hand.

The heart-felt love and sense of compassion was overwhelming.

The event for my daughter was not a success for the amount of cash that it raised

but for the out pouring of true love that it conveyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28