Monday, January 28, 2008

uuuuuu-up and downhill

she had a great weekend

shopping and lunching with friends

she had a doctor's appointment this morning

they said her lung function was pretty good

and she's getting stronger and lungs are more powerful

then

the hospital called

with some results of some blood work

-her kidneys are going downhill

they wanted to admit her back in the hospital

but they are gonna let her try some stuff on her own

until wednesday, then re-evaluate


god love her

this kidney thing has been trouble all along

please pray that they kick-in gear

and start to properly function

-this kid needs (yet another) break

2 comments:

Secret! said...

I have to comment on this Kidney thing Rusty; I wonder if somehow it's a DNA thingy of some sort - considering I lost my right Kidney to Cancer in '96 .. and as to DNA with my own Lung problems, age 6 they stopped working completely and I was in an Iron Lung with Polio, 15 years later I couldn't get into the Green Beret's to go fight in Viet Nam because of my Lung weakness, the 15 years later, I went back to the hospital time and time again, for scores of tests, as it was thought that my Polio was possibly coming back (PPS)! Then 15 or so years after that, I got hooked up to the Bi-Pap machine, that you know I need every night (for the last 10 years) ... there're just gotta be some mysterious DNA connection.

Anonymous said...

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10.

Corrie ten Boom said: "What does it mean to go through life with Jesus? I can answer from experience, 'It works, it works!' Lord, what joy that we may tell other people that it works."

Praying always.